Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Prize Announcement

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
      Huzzah Angustias!!

      I cannot make it to your prize, but I
      know you will have a great time and you will
      be in my thoughts on the day of it and I have
      no doubt you will bear it away with style!

      Nytshaed

      --- Randy & Beth Berry <AKFencer@...> wrote:

      > Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The
      > West Kingdom Royal
      > Guild of Fence and her Ancient Guild Master Sorcha
      > Careman, do give
      > leave and license to our Scholar, Angustias McKeown,
      > to play her
      > FreeScholars prize against all FreeScholars,
      > Journeymen, Provosts and
      > Guild Masters in their subtle and diverse mysteries
      > at Single Sword as
      > pleases the attending guild members. This will also
      > be open to those
      > Scholars and other Rapier fighters be they Guild
      > members or not.
      >
      > We hereby invite those interested to witness and
      > support Scholar
      > Angustias as she presents herself at the Eskalyan
      > New Comers event being
      > held on Saturday, June 24th (Anchorage, Alaska), to
      > perform and do her
      > uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of
      > the prize.
      >
      > Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      > --------------------~-->
      > Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning
      > anti spy technology. It's free.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/ktVolB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
        Be it known to all who profess knowledge of arms in that most ancient
        and noble arte of defense, that we,
        The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Defense,
        Alaryn Aecenstaeff, Journeyman of the Guild,
        and her Lord Guildmistress,
        Ancient Guildmaster of Defense,
        Sorcha Careman,
        do hereby give leave and license to our Scholar,
        Rolynda of Azurestone
        to play her Freescholar prize against all Freescholars, Journeymen,
        Provosts, and Guildmasters
        in their subtle and diverse mysteries at single sword with those
        guild members in attendance.
        We do hereby invite all those who wish to witness and support Scholar
        Rolynda as she presents herself at the
        Wedding Feast event for Clover of Foxfield and Chulong
        in the Barony of Eskalya on Saturday, August 5th A.S. XLI, to
        perform and do her utmost for the achievement and bearing away of the

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
          Greetings Unto Rolynda of Azurestone,

          Good luck in your Freesholar Prize. I am sorry that I will not be
          able to attend.

          In Service,
          Staffan Arffuidsson
          Journeyman