[westfence] Re: May Coronet

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2006
      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Richardson"
      <jeffery@...> wrote:

      > > Geoffrey of Lessingham (who made his way down from AnTir)
      > >and I played against Staffan.. Brother, your game was certainly
      on!
      > >In my defense I felt I had made him work for his wins on me, but in
      > >the end..He clearly was the victor for the most Roses...
      >
      > Staffan was fighting the best I have ever seen him. His game has
      come a
      > really long way.
      >
      > Who is Staffan's sponsor in the guild? It is long past time he was
      promoted
      > to play his prize. I had several conversations with him over the
      weekend
      > about his historical study. In addition I watched him on the field
      on
      > Monday morning getting instruction on heavy fighting. He spent
      most of the
      > weekend being friendly and helpful and generally working his but
      off.

      > He's doing the work - someone please put him up for promotion.
      >
      > L. Geoffrey (no of) Lessingham - Provost
      =======

      I agree...!!!!

      Ximon
    • Justin Roland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
        Yaaaaah! I love promotions
        GMoF Justin Dickson, the recently absent

        Jeff Richardson <jeffery@...> wrote:
        > Geoffrey of Lessingham (who made his way down from AnTir)
        >and I played against Staffan.. Brother,  your game was certainly on!
        >In my defense I felt I had made him work for his wins on me, but in
        >the end..He clearly was the victor for the most Roses...

        Staffan was fighting the best I have ever seen him.  His game has come a
        really long way.

        Who is Staffan's sponsor in the guild?  It is long past time he was promoted
        to play his prize.  I had several conversations with him over the weekend
        about his historical study.  In addition I watched him on the field on
        Monday morning getting instruction on heavy fighting.  He spent most of the
        weekend being friendly and helpful and generally working his but off.

        He's doing the work - someone please put him up for promotion.

        L. Geoffrey (no of) Lessingham  - Provost

      • Jeff Richardson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
          Hey - it was good to see you again.

          Lessingham
          GMoF Justin Dickson, the recently absent
        • Cerridwen Coedwig
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
            Wow! Does this mean I'll get to meet the mythical Justin? The stories
            I've heard....

            Tee hee.

            Cerridwen
            Caer Darth where Brigit plays