Re: [westfence] Re: May Coronet

  • Jeff Richardson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2006
      > Geoffrey of Lessingham (who made his way down from AnTir)
      >and I played against Staffan.. Brother, your game was certainly on!
      >In my defense I felt I had made him work for his wins on me, but in
      >the end..He clearly was the victor for the most Roses...

      Staffan was fighting the best I have ever seen him. His game has come a
      really long way.

      Who is Staffan's sponsor in the guild? It is long past time he was promoted
      to play his prize. I had several conversations with him over the weekend
      about his historical study. In addition I watched him on the field on
      Monday morning getting instruction on heavy fighting. He spent most of the
      weekend being friendly and helpful and generally working his but off.

      He's doing the work - someone please put him up for promotion.

      L. Geoffrey (no of) Lessingham - Provost
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2006
        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Richardson"
        <jeffery@...> wrote:

        > > Geoffrey of Lessingham (who made his way down from AnTir)
        > >and I played against Staffan.. Brother, your game was certainly
        on!
        > >In my defense I felt I had made him work for his wins on me, but in
        > >the end..He clearly was the victor for the most Roses...
        >
        > Staffan was fighting the best I have ever seen him. His game has
        come a
        > really long way.
        >
        > Who is Staffan's sponsor in the guild? It is long past time he was
        promoted
        > to play his prize. I had several conversations with him over the
        weekend
        > about his historical study. In addition I watched him on the field
        on
        > Monday morning getting instruction on heavy fighting. He spent
        most of the
        > weekend being friendly and helpful and generally working his but
        off.

        > He's doing the work - someone please put him up for promotion.
        >
        > L. Geoffrey (no of) Lessingham - Provost
        =======

        I agree...!!!!

        Ximon
      • Justin Roland
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
          Yaaaaah! I love promotions
          GMoF Justin Dickson, the recently absent

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
            Hey - it was good to see you again.

            Lessingham
            GMoF Justin Dickson, the recently absent
          • Cerridwen Coedwig
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
              Wow! Does this mean I'll get to meet the mythical Justin? The stories
              I've heard....

              Tee hee.

              Cerridwen
              Caer Darth where Brigit plays