Congratulations to our Newest Provost!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      Well we have had a fabulous Beltain!

      Crimson I am very happy to welcome you to the rank
      of Provost and I am thoroughly pleased with how the
      Prize played and no one had any doubt that you
      had siezed it by virtue of your mettle and actions.

      The presentation of your class on Angles of Attack
      was well done and was an elegant distillation of a
      complex topic that was very informative to the many
      levels of Rapier fighters who participated.

      I look forward to your assistance in running the
      Prizes of the several Journeyman who are quite ready
      to take on the mantle of the instructor within our
      Guild.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Randy & Beth Berry