Monterey practice

  • David Falcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Greetings all;

      I've been told there is interest in a fencing class/practice in the
      Monterey area. I live in that area, and have been teaching fencing for
      some years now. I would not be averse to organizing such a practice.
      Somehow or other though, I have not been able to contact those who are
      expressing the interest. So, if you are someone who is interested in
      fencing in that area, or know someone who is, please have the
      interested parties contact me directly (I don't always check the lists
      regularly) and we will see what we can put together.

      David Falcone