Provost Prize Announcement - Crimthann Mac Giolla Phadraig

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
      Be it known to all that profess skill at arms that,
      I, Guildmaster of Fence Nytshaed, do give leave and
      license to Journeyman Crimthann Mac Giolla Phadraig,
      to play his Provost's Prize in all weapons against
      all Provosts and Guildmasters who would give form to
      his claim to be deserving of the Rank of Provost upon
      the field. As he then shall proceed to take
      challenges from all who profess the skill he shall
      then also deliver a concise lesson on the angles and
      their practical application to all those with a
      thirst for the Arte of Arms.
      These words are to give notice that Journeyman
      Crimthann shall be at Beltaine Sunday after court
      upon the Field, to perform and do his utter most for
      the achievement and bearing away of the Prize.

      Nytshaed, Courtier to the Crown of The West

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
        Crimthan,

        It will be an honor and pleasure to assist you in your prize in any
        way I can!

        Staffan

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
          Is this going to be fought on Sunday morning?

          Brigit

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
            Brigit,

            Yes. To my understanding, you are correct.

            In Service,
            Staffan

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"