From Lady Viola Carrara - Commander West Kingdom Estrella Rapier Forces

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Forwarded from Lady Viola Carrara...

      Alaryn Aecenstaeff
      Journeyman, WKGoD
      Lieutenant, West Kingdom Estrella Rapier Forces

      To all Rapier Fighters of the West,

      Now is a perfect opportunity for the West Kingdom Rapier Fighters to
      SHINE and show their support for OUR KING, Our Queen and Our KINGDOM

      His Majesty Fabian has extended an invitation to all Rapier fighters
      to join in the classes preparing us for war along side of his Heavy
      troops this weekend at War Collegium. Rapier Fighters will be
      practicing alongside Heavies and will be trained in general tactics
      together. Please do not let this opportunity go unattended.

      We are being honored. Sharpen your blades, (or at least shine them
      up), and wear your best armor. Show His MAgesty, (our King, who is
      supporting us whole heartedly), that we will rise to the challenge
      and support him on the field of battle.

      We have also been given the opportunity to Escort Her Majesty Eliska
      to the field of battle at Estrella, (Another Great Honor). I for one
      will be in my finest, and shall show My Queen and Kingdom I am Proud
      to be A West Kingdom Rapier Fighter.

      I have posted some pictures on the WKGoD List, of the Rapier WAR
      Banner we will be carrying to the filed at Estrella. This is a great
      time to be a West Kingdom Rapier Fighter. Let us show our Royals, and
      our Kingdom, the courtesy, chivalry, honor and grace that their
      Rapier Fighters possess.

      Viola Carrara
      Provost, WKGoD
      Commander West Kingdom Estrella Rapier Forces