Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: a reminder

  • Joyce Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      I second that....I think what you are working on Simon is great....

      I would like to encourage everyone to participate in person ,but for those of us who can not be there.posting said notes to the guild list would be much appreciated.

      Viola

      Brigit <brigitgoddess1@...> wrote:
      Simon

      Alas--due to a shortage of coinage--I won't be able to make it to
      Rainy Days--but I'd love to have any notes you all generate.

      Brigit

      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Ximon el Martillo de

      http://mail.yahoo.com