986Re: New file uploaded to RoyalGuildofDefense

    Dec 27, 2005
      Simon

      Are you a member of the teachingrapier yahoolist? You should join and ask for feedback
      from the members--there are rapier teachers from across the knowne world in that list.

      Brigit

      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Ximon el Martillo de Cordoba"