902Information

    Oct 6, 2005

      Once again I am posting a request for rapier related information. I
      plan on distributing the information at A & S next June. Here are
      the following topics:

      Martial arts:
      a) Period rapier
      b) Modern rapier (as related to SCA-type fencing)
      c) Historical unarmored combat

      Equipment:
      a) How to make items
      b) How to make armor
      c) Equipment maintenance

      Philosophy:
      a) Rapier based idealology
      b) Period philosophy that affected rapier

      And anything else you feel is relevant to our enjoyable sport. I
      know that there are a few out there who have offered to pass along
      information after they have had a chance to present it to people; and
      to those scholars of history thank you!

      Thank you for your time!

      Staffan Arffuidsson
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic