1959Provost Prize: Oerthan Summer Coronet & Investiture

  • arffuidsson
    Jul 4, 2014

      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence, Provost Tama Katerina Evstokh'eva, and Guild Master Staffan Arffuidsson, do give leave and license to our Journeyman, Thomas McEwan, to play his Provost's prize against all Guild Masters, Provosts, Journeymen in their subtle and diverse mysteries at Single Sword, Sword & Buckler, and Sword & Dagger, Sword & Baton, Sword & Cloak, and Case of Rapiers.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Journeyman Thomas as he presents himself at the Oerthan Summer Coronet & Investiture; the Prize Fight will be held on Saturday, July 19th, to perform and do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      http://www.westkingdom.org/as49/jul/oerthan-summer-coronet-investiture