1958Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Welcome to the newest Freescholar in the Royal Guild of Defense

  • Jamie Roesler
    Jun 18, 2014
      I just saw this! Many Congratulations, Angela! I wish I could have attended. Hopefully one day we can meet again...on the field! :)

      Jehennette van Mynden
      FreeScholar
      (formerly Jamie of Eskalya)

      On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman) <sorcha@...> wrote:

      I am happy to announce that Angela of Eskalya successfully played her
      FreeScholar Prize and was recognized in the Court of Elspeth, Baroness
      of Eskalya Saturday evening.
      The Prize was well attended with members from all levels of the Guild
      involved with the Prize.

      Congratulations FreeScholar Angela.
      I look forward to meeting you on the field.

      In Service to the West,
      Sorcha Careman
      AGMoF

      ---