1952Town Faire this Weekend!

  • arffuidsson
    Apr 14, 2014

      My Great Aunt has taken a turn for the worst and is now under Hospice Care.  Because of this, it has been requested that I attend Easter.

      Unless someone else is interested in taking over the Guild activities on short notice, there will not be a Guild Yard.  I have already discussed this with the Journeyman Candidate; she and I will get together and find an event where I can sponsor her Prize soon.

      I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the Town Faire.  It looks like a wonderful event!

      In Service to the West,
      Master Staffan Arffuidsson, OP, OWWS
      Guildmaster of Fence

      Event Information: http://www.westkingdom.org/as48/apr/us/ca/tres-pinos/west-kingdom-towne-faire