1948Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] You are invited to the Freescholar Prize to be played at Eskalya Cherry Blossom Event

  • Jamie Roesler
    Feb 23, 2014
      I wish I could attend! I could actually fight in this one. ;)  Good Luck and congratulations. :)

      Lady Jehennette van Mynden
      (Formerly Jamie of Eskalya)

      On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman) <sorcha@...> wrote:

      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal
      Guild of Fence and her Ancient GuildMaster Sorcha Careman, do give leave
      and license to our Scholar, Angela of Eskalya, to play her Freescholar
      prize against all Freescholars, Journeymen, Provosts and any
      Guildmasters in their subtle and diverse mysteries at Single Sword,
      Sword and Buckler and Sword and Dagger with those guild members in
      attendance and any other challengers.

      The candidate hereby invites those interested to witness and support
      Scholar Angela as she presents herself at the Cherry Blossom Event,
      being held on Saturday, April 12th, 2014 in the Barony of Eskalya
      (Anchorage, AK), to perform and do her uttermost for the achievement and
      bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      In Service to the Crown,
      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic