1947Fencing Instructors Wanted: West Kingdom Town Faire

  • arffuidsson
    Feb 23, 2014
      Greetings!

      I have asked for space at the West Kingdom Town Faire for a Guild Prize Field.  To my knowledge, there is one Journeyman Prize.  The rest of the time the field is available to help foster growth of the Guild, and of Historical European Martial Arts.  If you are interested in teaching historical fighting, please let me know so I can have the Prize Field available to you, and to get information out there so those interested will be able to come and learn.

      If you are not a Guild member, but are interested in passing along information to us, please do not hesitate to contact me.  We have a great opportunity to present knowledge for all.

      If you intend to run a Prize, but you didn’t have an event planned, this would be a great event for your Prize!  Just contact me and I will set up a time and place for your day on the field!

      In Service to the West,

      Herre Staffan Arffuidsson, GMoF

      Facebook contact: Staffan Arffuidsson

      e-mail contact: Arffuidsson@...