1946Journeyman Prize Announcement for Fiore del Volpe!!!

  • arffuidsson
    Feb 23, 2014

      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of

      Fence and GuildMaster Staffan Arffuidsson, do give leave and license to our

      Free Scholar, Fiore del Volpe, to play her Journeyman's prize against all Journeyman,

      Provosts and GuildMasters in their subtle and diverse mysteries at Single Sword, Sword and Buckler, and Sword and Dagger.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Free Scholar Fiore as she presents herself on Saturday April 19th, 2014 at the West Kingdom Town Faire (at San Benito County Fairgrounds in Tres Pinos, CA), to perform and do her uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the Prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      In Service to the West,

      Herre Staffan Arffuidsson

      GMoF

      Event Information: http://www.westkingdom.org/as48/apr/us/ca/tres-pinos/west-kingdom-towne-faire