1942Guildmaster Prize tommorow!

    Jan 3, 2014

         Tomorrow the long awaited Guildmaster Prize for Staffan will occur at Twelfth Night!

         Come celebrate and show appreciation for the tireless work and dedication of one of our best!

         Staffan will be presenting a written work and of course fighting in period style during the event.

         I will be onsite about 10am, but I expect the Prize will be a couple hours later.  The times are going to be flexible so that as many fighters get the chance to participate as possible in consideration of court.

      Nytshaed, Guildmaster of the Royal Guild of Fence

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic