1938PURGATORIO CORONATION - Arcata Aug 23-25

    Aug 19 10:55 PM
      PURGATORIO CORONATION

      Arcata - this weekend!

          Once again we are pulling out the stops for a Rapier Bash!

          Not only will we have our own field with a fighting Tavern, party central after hours, and more tourneys than you can shake a stick at in the Gauntlet Style, but...
      We also have Staffan's stepping up and Rapier fighters from the north we seldom get the chance to cross blades with!!

        All in all an awesome event well worth the many hours drive.

         Yukiko and I will arrive Friday Noon+, and set up camps around the Rapier field.  Please consider joining the fun - though it will be noisy camp in the evenings.

      Nytshaed