1922Guildmaster Prize at Collegium November 10

    Oct 18, 2012
      Be it known to all that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and Courtier Nytshaed as Sponsor do give leave and license to our Provost Don Alaryn, having contributed greatly to the enrichment of the Kingdoms by sharing his time and knowledge of the art of defence, to play his Guildmaster Prize against all comers in the subtle mystery at all weapons of the Arte and to present his knowledge thereof at June Crown 17-19th.

      Provost Alaryn will be primarily focused on Cut and Thrust Rapier in the style of George Silver.

      These are to give notice that our said Provost will be present to play his prize to do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic