      From: Staffan <arffuidsson@...>
      To: westfence@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:16 PM
      Subject: [westfence] Free Scholar Prize for Hanna the Storyteller this Tuesday!!!

      Greetings,

      Since he is currently traveling, Nytshaed asked me to post the following information.

      Let it be known, that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence(1) and Guildmaster of Fence Nytshaed, do give leave and license to our Scholar, Hanna the Storyteller, to play her Free Scholar's Prize against all Free Scholars, Journeymen, Provosts, and Guildmasters of Fence in their subtle and diverse mysteries of the Sword and all other standard combinations of forms as pleases the attending Guild members.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Scholar Hanna as she presents herself at the Twin Creeks Practice(2) this Tuesday, February 7th, 2012, to preform and do her utmost fo the achievement and bearing away of the Prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      In Service,
      Staffan Arffuidsson

      (1) While changes are in the works, you can learn more about the West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence here: http://santiagosmagic.com/guild/RGoF_Revision_2_18_2007_Update.pdf

      (2) Twin Creeks Practice: http://twin-creeks.com/home.htm (We set up on the field to the left of the parking lot. We start around 7-7:30 PM.)