1904Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Guild Meeting adjustment

    Jan 3, 2012
         Thank you Don Edmund - there will be some folks going to Gulf wars and I hope they get a chance to dance, but sadly not I.

      -->   Brigit, and guildies attending 12th Night:
         The guild meeting is back on for 4p as we still have Club Room 1 reserved.  I suspect we will be done with the tourney by then, but of course if it goes long I won't expect folk till it is over.

         For those Agenda driven folks :
      Guild meeting welcome.
      Open floor to old business.
      Welcome New Guildmaster Coronado and turn over meeting.

      Nytshaed, LGm
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic