      From: brigitgoddess1 <brigitgoddess1@...>
      To: RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 6:46:03 AM
      Subject: [RoyalGuildofDefense] 12th Night Guild Table

      Since we did not have one last year, I'd like to see one happen this year. Info on 12th Night has been spotty this year so I will drop the autocrat a note and ask about Guild tables and their location.

      Volunteers on bringing items for display as well as spending time with the table?

      It would be GREAT to have the new, official device on something we could use as part of our display. Has anyone made one for use? Or would anyone like to volunteer.