      From: Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman) <sorcha@...>
      To: "Eskalyans@yahoogroups.com" <Eskalyans@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 6:37:00 PM
      Subject: [Eskalyans] Successful FreeScholar Prize

      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Scholar Jamie of
      Esklaya
      has successfully played her Prize for FreeScholar at the Bear Steel
      Practice this past Tuesday the 3rd of August.
      Congratulations to FreeScholar Jamie!
      May your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey in your
      new Kingdom!

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW