1786Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] West Kingdom Guild of Fence Prize Announcement

    Jun 23, 2010
        I look forward to the tales!

      Nytshaed, LGm

      From: EVB <evbranscum@...>
      To: RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, June 22, 2010 4:40:51 PM
      Subject: [RoyalGuildofDefense] West Kingdom Guild of Fence Prize Announcement

      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence,Alaryn Aecenstaeff, Provost of the Guild and Ancient GuildMaster Nytshaed of Goldenrivers, do give leave and license to our Free Scholar, Etain O'Rowarke, to play her Journeyman's prize against all Journeyman,Provosts and GuildMasters in their subtle and diverse mysteries at Sword with Buckler, Cape, Dagger, Brace of Swords and all other standard combinations of forms as pleases the attending guild members.
      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Free Scholar Etain as she presents herself at the Oerthan Summer Coronet being held on Saturday, July 17th in the Barony of Wintersgate, to perform and do her uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the
      prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic