1686Investiture/Purg

    Jun 27, 2009

          Greetings folks!

      Cynaguan invstiture (July 11th - Modesto)

          I hear whispers of a Pas at Cynaguan investiture on the 11th and I certainly want to encourage that if it is workable!

          I would also like to have an informal Guild meeting at some point when we know the schedule better.  It will not have an agenda, but be a chance to be social and bring any questions or ideas forward for consideration.

       Purgatorio(Aug 13-16 - Oertha)

          I am glad we will have the Oerthan contingent of the Guild for Purg, but I would like to know if there are any other folks heading up to the Gorgeous North?

          We should be able to schedule another informal Guild meeting during the event, but I will be supporting rather than deciding schedules so watch for posts by our Oerthan family.

      Nytshaed

      Purg!!(Fri Afternoon - Sunday night)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic