1673Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Thank you for your support

    May 3, 2009

         Lady Guildmistress Sorcha,

          You have well and truly served us all for your extended time.  I wish you

      could serve longer, but above and beyond hardly covers your efforts and

      certainly factored highly in my own acceptance of tommorow's changeover.

          You will be leaving some mighty impressive shoes to fill and I will definately

      be following your advice in asking for assistance from everyone who is willing

      to continue our progress.

           To that end I would please ask that if you are not already on the Guild mailing

      list, please consider joining - it certainly does not imply membership, but even though

      many events are also announced on westfence(as this thank you happens to be) the

      guild list is where things get organized and one of the best places to voice where you

      believe the Guild can be most supportive of Rapier.

      RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com

           Dear Lady Guildmistrees you are awesome.

           Thank you so much,