1649Re: Proposal for LGM Changeover

    Mar 16, 2009
      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman)" <sorcha@...> wrote:

      > It is time to consider who will be the next Lord Guildmaster.
      > I have been the LGM for 4 years now.

      [snippage]

      > I would propose that Nytshaed will be a good fit for the LGM position at this time.

      =====

      My Lady Guildmaster,

      I for one, feel that your tenure as LGM was one of great progression for the guild, as brought to light in your examples.

      We have come a long way with your guidance and patience, but the guild and it's members have yet still a ways to go in improving and focusing it's direction. I concur with your nomination of Nytshaed as your sucessor for the post, for the reasons you have stated.

      I appreciate your service as LGM and look forward to crossing swords and conversations again someday soon.

      Ximón
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic