1562Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Guild Meeting: was: An Invitation

    Aug 4, 2008
      I think that it would be a great time for us to gather. With the other activities that we are trying to put together for an active presence on the calendar, I realistically see a guild gathering maybe twice a year, in between the other activities.

      Will we also be sponsoring a Guild table as we have for the last two years?

      I will start on an agenda to be covered and for commentary.

      It looks like maybe coordinating with Simon and Nytshaed to pull this together for the most access for the most guild members would be a possibility.
      Why don't the three of you get together and get back to me privately with what we have for more concrete possibilities from the autocrat.  If we need to maybe we can just gather around the Guild table.  Once we have something more established I'll make a more formal announcement.

      Thanks
      Sorcha
      LGM

      Brigit wrote:

      Lady GuildMistress- -would you be willing to call a meeting at 12th
      Night?