1560Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: [westfence] An Invitation

    Aug 1, 2008

        I suspect Fearghus would be more than happy to have us use

      the ventrilo server he has provided for the west Kingdom Warcraft

      group - all we need is a laptop and that WiFi you spoke of.

         Ventrilo is very easy to install and use and I would be happy to

      get anyone interested set up on their home computers before the

      event.

      Nytshaed