1482Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Sashes for display

    Jan 1, 2008
      Brigit,
      I will be sending down my sash with Mistress Clare Elena de Montfort for display for your table.  I will have a short description of its origination along with it.
      Mistress Clare will be on the look out for the Guilds table.

      Sorcha Careman

      Brigit wrote:

      I'd love to be able to display personal guild sashes for the 12th
      Night display--what I am envisioning is one (or more!) for each rank
      that receives them--with your name, when you received the rank--who
      gave you the sash--and any history associated with it--attached on a
      small piece of paper.

      Let me know if you'd like to display yours...