1478Re: Guild Banner?

    Dec 4, 2007
      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"
      <brigitgoddess1@...> wrote:

      > I know that we still do not have an official guild device on register-
      -
      > but would it be possible to get the old banner that was kicking
      around
      > for a while help identify and spiff up the Guild table for 12th Night?
      >
      > Who has it these days?
      >
      > Brigit
      ======
      I do not know who has it, but since I can't sit table,(will be stepping
      up to Queen's guard) I'd like to see if I can make one for the guild.

      I also may have the file of the intro to the Guild handout for the
      class I did at a collegium that I can make some copies of, but I will
      have to see if I can find it at home.

      Sorcha, please let me know about the banner design. I do not want to
      ruffle any feathers.

      Ximón
      Journeyman
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic