1462Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: a small suggestion

  • Cerridwen Coedwig
    Nov 9, 2007
      So I should be offering my "Garb as Armor" classes at Crowns as well as
      Collegia and Kingdom A&S? It covers the middle 2 in the list. Should
      my class be re-named?

      So far I've had a total of 3 students at 2 events.

      Cerridwen

      Monica Gaudio wrote:

      > > How to Pick an Historic Style that Best Fits You (Similar to what
      > > Sorcha suggested)
      > >
      > > Making Basic Fighting Garb that Looks Good!
      > >
      > > Period Garb and How to Adapt It--Beyond the Doublet
      > >
      > > Side by Side Comparisons of the Masters and their Styles
      > >
      > > The Duel--What Really Went On?
      >
      > I'd LOVE to see all of these, particularly The Duel and Side by Side
      > -- and the garb classes. :) OK! Scratch that -- I want to see
      > everything. These would be great.
      >
      > Illadore

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic