1414Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: "principality or kingdom level event"

  • Cerridwen Coedwig
    Jul 12, 2007
      Glad to hear it. I don't have any issue with what has already occurred
      either, and figured that if the LGM did, we would have heard something
      other than the congratulations that were given. :-)

      I'm hoping we can make Prizes easier to schedule. I guess I'm more
      comfortable with by-laws that align with practice than by-laws that end
      up with exceptions made. I think the Caer Darth event is pretty ideal
      for Prizes, and would like to see it be an official part of the event's
      purpose, without having to ask permission for an exception each time.
      (I'm not trying to be a pain in the backside, I'm trying to prevent
      possible future problems.)

      Cerridwen

      Staffan Arffuidsson wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Your Guildmaster brought this up prior to the event and I contacted
      > the LGM for permission. She had no issues with it.
      >
      > In Service,
      > Staffan
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic