12132007/ table at 12th night

    Jan 3, 2007
      To all,

      I wanted to let everyone know that I will be manning the table at
      12th night with some informational flyers to hand out and to discuss
      aspects of the guild.

      I will be, unfortunately, only there for an hour or two. sometime
      during the day, I will have to attend and the Kingdom exchequer's
      social, since I am the Seneschal of Cynagua. ( It's not all kickback,
      but I go for the cookies....helps keep the accounting talk
      palatable....zzz!)

      if people have any books of period texts that they would want to have
      used at the table I would greatly appreciate it. (Do not give me
      something you do not want handled, please)

      Ximon
      dean of curriculum