1031Prizes at upcoming events

  • Else Hunrvogt
    May 3, 2006
      Greetings all,

      There has been some recent discussion on [westfence] about possible
      prizes, here's the scoop on a couple of the up coming events.

      Cynaguan Coronet - There is should be Eric space available during the
      Lord Defender Tourney on Monday May 29th, but get info to me soon
      (like today) because the autocrat is trying to finalize the schedule.

      June Crown - Space is tight at this one (think October Crown or
      smaller), so there is no space during Roses. There might be space
      Saturday Morning (prior to invocation) if there is interest. Sunday
      we will have an early morning tourney (during meetings) followed by
      war practice. There is probably space after closing court.

      If there is interest in any other (Kingdom Level) events. please give
      me a shout so that I can include you in my activity planning, or
      direct you to the appropriate RMIC.

      Else