Re: [Root_Cause_State_of_the_Practice] The Phoenix Handbook

  • 대일 강
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      Thanks.
      I'd like to download the handbook

      Daeil Kang

      --- Bill Corcoran <firebird.one@...> wrote:
      > A PDF file of the new update of "The Phoenix
      > Handbook" is posted in the files section of

      > If you would like a copy for your personal use and
      > comment let me know and I will sign you up so you
      > can download your copy.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      >
      > Bill Corcoran
      >
      > W. R. Corcoran, Ph.D., P.E.
      > Nuclear Safety Review Concepts
      > 21 Broadleaf Circle
      > Windsor, CT 06095-1634
      > 860-285-8779 Fax: 702-993-2408
      > Mission: Saving lives, pain, assets, and careers
      > through thoughtful inquiry.
      >
      > Check out our a-groups at

      > where you will find all back issues of "The Firebird
      > Forum" and at
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DBRVH_LTBL_II/
      > where you will find a dialogue on the Davis-Besse
      > near miss LOCA., including photos, polls, files,
      > tables, and links.
      >
      > For a complimentary subscription to our e-newsletter
      > on root cause, organizational learning, and safety
      > send a message to firebird.one@...
      > Visit our web site at
      > http://pages.prodigy.net/corcoran.nsrc/index.html

      내 인생의 성공신화 - 야후! 취업
      http://kr.job.yahoo.com/
      신차,중고차,직거래 매물이 한자리에 - 야후! 자동차
      http://autos.yahoo.co.kr/autos/
    • Lovley, Timothy
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2011

        Dr. Corcoran,

        I saw in a prior posting that you would send a copy of your “The Phoenix Handbook” to members of the group who requested it. As long as you received comments and thoughts in return.

        Would you please send me a copy. I will keep my end of the bargain…

        Thanks,

        Tim

        Tim Lovley, CSP, CFPS, CUSA
        Senior Director

        Health & Safety

        Dynegy Operating Company
        4 London Ave #200

        New Windsor, NY 12553

        Phone – 845.220.3986
        E-mailtim.lovley@...

        Under service agreements, Dynegy Inc. and its subsidiaries Dynegy Administrative Services Company and Dynegy Operating Company provide services to and are authorized to act on behalf of certain indirect subsidiaries of Dynegy Inc., including the following: Dynegy Gas Investments Holdings, LLC, Dynegy Power, LLC, Dynegy Kendall Energy, LLC, Ontelaunee Power Operating Company, LLC, Dynegy Power Generation, Inc., Blue Ridge Generation LLC, Black Mountain CoGen, Inc., Sithe Energies, Inc., Sithe/Independence Power Partners, L.P., Sithe/Independence LLC, Sithe/Independence Funding Corp., Dynegy Oakland, LLC, Dynegy South Bay, LLC, Dynegy Morro Bay, LLC, Dynegy Moss Landing, LLC, Casco Bay Energy Company, LLC, Dynegy Coal Investments Holdings, LLC, Dynegy Midwest Generation, LLC, and Havana Dock Enterprises, LLC.

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) whose name(s) is/are indicated above. If the reader of this notice is not the recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender named above.

        Under service agreements, Dynegy Inc. and its subsidiaries Dynegy Administrative Services Company and Dynegy Operating Company provide services to and are authorized to act on behalf of certain indirect subsidiaries of Dynegy Inc., including the following: Dynegy Gas Investments Holdings, LLC, Dynegy Power, LLC, Dynegy Kendall Energy, LLC, Ontelaunee Power Operating Company, LLC, Dynegy Power Generation, Inc., Blue Ridge Generation LLC, Black Mountain CoGen, Inc., Sithe Energies, Inc., Sithe/Independence Power Partners, L.P., Sithe/Independence LLC, Sithe/Independence Funding Corp., Dynegy Oakland, LLC, Dynegy South Bay, LLC, Dynegy Morro Bay, LLC, Dynegy Moss Landing, LLC, Casco Bay Energy Company, LLC, Dynegy Coal Investments Holdings, LLC, Dynegy Midwest Generation, LLC, Havana Dock Enterprises, LLC, Dynegy Power Marketing, LLC, Dynegy Coal Trading & Transportation, LLC, and Dynegy Marketing and Trade, LLC.