Why-Why-Analyse Tool

  • Zander, Stefan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010

    According to some requests I attached some screenshots of the excel tool very are using.

    Regards

    Stefan

    West Pharmaceutical Services Deutschland GmbH & Co KG
    Stolberger Strasse 21 - 41
    52249 Eschweiler, Germany

    VAT Reg. No. DE 812 350 956
    Registered office: Eschweiler, commercial register Aachen, HRA 5533
    Unlimited liability partner: West Pharmaceutical Services Verwaltungs GmbH, registered office: Eschweiler, commercial register Aachen, HRB 10967
    Managing Directors: Heino Lennartz

    The contents of this message are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and any attached files, without reading, printing, copying, forwarding or otherwise distributing it. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or by telephone so that similar erroneous transmittals can be prevented. Thank you.
  • F Bruce Funk
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2010

      At Idaho National Laboratory we have had a wildland fire resulting in burning of some power lines and the shut down of an entire desert facility - multiple buildings and laboratories.

      Concerns now that the fire is contained include:  reenergizing of lines, turning buildings on sequentially, power surges, etc.

      Is there someone who can send me some lessons learned documents, or cause analysis reports on things we need to be looking for as we re-energize?

      We are already searching DOE databases.

      Thank you for your time!

      Bruce Funk, 208-526-8366
      INL Safeguards and Security
      Assurance, Trending & Compliance

      "Foam had been falling off the tank since the very first shuttle
      flight, and NASA had long been trying to fix it...But in each case,
      NASA decided it was okay to keep flying.  Over time, this led to
      a significant understating or a collective ignoring of an actual risk."

      -Sally Ride, Astronaut, Investigator of Challenger & Columbia accidents