Re: [Root_Cause_State_of_the_Practice] Re: Obama Spill Investigator Sees Role for Oil Self-Policing Agency

  • Michael Mulligan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2010

      It is the Obama NRC commission no doubt about it. There has been few times the democrats have been able to choose so many NRC commissioners in history.

      Now I find out the NRC is stiff arming me from participating in the Brattleboro round table meeting with the NRC chairman. All they are is inviting groups to speak to him...it is a neat way to exclude me? I got some neat questions to ask him?

      Trying to get Paul Hodes involved...somebody needs to represent NH is this?

       Mike