Do all organizations need regulators or some other form of oversight?
- Bob,You asked:Do all organizations need regulators or some other form of oversight?
- "To err is human."
- The Founding Fathers set up a system of checks and balances.
- Psychology research (references needed) consistently show that people rate themselves better than they are and that they do not see their own errors.
- See the attached picture.
- You may decide the answer to your question.
Mission: Saving lives, pain, assets, and careers through thoughtful inquiry.
Motto: If you want safety, peace, or justice, then work for competency, integrity, and transparency.
W. R. Corcoran, Ph.D., P.E.
Nuclear Safety Review Concepts Corporation
21 Broadleaf Circle
Windsor, CT 06095-1634
860-285-8779For training on August 12, 2010 in Amelia Island, FL, USA visit http://www.new.ans.org/meetings/c_2Subscribe to "The Firebird Forum" TheFirebirdForumfirstname.lastname@example.orgJoin the group advancing the practice of root cause analysis/ evaluation Root_Cause_State_of_the_Practiceemail@example.com****Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of NSRC Corp. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.