Re: [Root_Cause_State_of_the_Practice] Re: Rooticians' Library

  • Dr. Bill Corcoran
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29 1:21 PM
      Tks 1.0 E+6.

      Take care,

      Bill Corcoran
      Mission: Saving lives, pain, assets, and careers through thoughtful inquiry.
      Motto: If you want safety, peace, or justice, then work for competency, integrity, and transparency.

      W. R. Corcoran, Ph.D., P.E.
      NSRC Corporation
      21 Broadleaf Circle
      Windsor, CT 06095-1634
      Voice and voice mail: 860-285-8779
      Fax and voice mail to e-mail: 206-888-6772

      Join the USS Scorpion Electronic Court of Inquiry by sending an e-mail to USS_Scorpion_SSN-589-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe to "The Firebird Forum" by sending an e-mail to TheFirebirdForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com