Re: "The Firebird Forum" Vol 7, No. 6: Collective Significance An alysis: Testing

  • Dr. Bill Corcoran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Wes,

      Thanks ever so much. It is good to hear from you.

      Would you be so kind as to send me web links or electronic copies of the available reports on the incidents that motivated your new rule?

      I would need something to fill out the incident identification and the basis for the lesson to be learned.

      Take care,

      Bill Corcoran

      W. R. Corcoran, Ph.D., P.E.
      Nuclear Safety Review Concepts
      21 Broadleaf Circle
      Windsor, CT 06095-1634
      860-285-8779
      Mission: Saving lives, pain, assets, and careers through thoughtful inquiry.

      The American Nuclear Society is sponsoring a full day root cause analysis workshop on August 12, 2004 at Amelia Island, FL.  Dr. Corcoran will be the Chief Instructor.

      Register on line at http://www2.ans.org/meetings/uwc/registration/
      Or download the description in the Utility Working Conference Preliminary Program from http://www.ans.org/meetings/index.cgi?c=t