Re: Interviewers Beware!

  • Arsenault, Gerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      Re: Interviewers Beware!

      AECL - OFFICIAL USE ONLY | À USAGE EXCLUSIF - EACL

      Dr Bill,

      The issues brought up in Mr Neissers work is one of the reasons that I am leery about CAPRs and the silver bullet to prevent recurrence.

      Gerald A. Arsenault

      OPEX Coordinator

      Operating Experience (OPEX) & Corrective Actions

      Performance Improvement & Nuclear Oversight (PINO)

      Tel. (613) 584-8811 ext.46344

      Fax (613) 584-8232

      arsenaultg@...

      Chalk River Laboratories

      Chalk River Ontario

      Canada K0J 1J0

      www.aecl.ca

      "Do not let us take the course of allowing events to drift along until it is too late."

      Winston Churchill.