FW: Ron Paul campaigns in Pennsylvania

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      Tuesday, April 1, 2008

      The Hope for American tour is coming to Pennsylvania!

      Ron Paul is scheduled to make four stops in his home state over the next week and a half. This Thursday, April 3rd, Dr. Paul will visit his family in Pittsburgh and host a Freedom Rally at Indiana University of Pennsylvania at 2:00 PM ET and the University of Pittsburgh at 9:00 PM ET.

      Next week, Dr. Paul will return on Friday, April 11th, to speak at his Alma mater, Gettysburg College, at 11:30 AM ET and host a Freedom Rally at Penn State University at 5:30 PM ET.

      Please bring your friends and family and join us as we celebrate freedom, peace, and prosperity. The events are free and open to the public, but we ask that you RSVP at the links below. Note: An RSVP does not reserve you a seat, so please arrive early.

      Ron Paul Freedom Rally at Indiana University of Pennsylvania
      Eberly College of Business, Alumni Auditorium
      664 Pratt Drive, Indiana, PA 15705
      Seating capacity 450
      2:00 PM ET

      Ron Paul Freedom Rally at University of Pittsburgh
      Bellefield Hall
      315 South Bellefield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
      Seating capacity 675
      9:00 PM ET

      Ron Paul Freedom Rally at his Alma mater, Gettysburg College

      Majestic Theater
      25 Carlisle Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325
      Seating capacity 800
      11:30 AM ET

      Ron Paul Freedom Rally at Penn State University
      100 Thomas Building, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802
      Seating capacity 775
      5:30 PM ET

      Thank you for your continued support and dedication to the Ron Paul 2008 campaign. We look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail!

      Jeff Frazee
      National Youth Coordinator - Ron Paul 2008
      Jeff.frazee@...