[RomfordHistory] White Hart

  • Chris Fribbins
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5 1:32 PM
      Thank you all for your directions to various web sites they were very
      useful. I eventually found a very interesting book by Patricia Pound in
      the Images of England series by Tempus Publishing entitled "Romford
      Pubs". In that were a number of references and pictures of the White
      Hart in the High Street.

      CH

    • jwjc20
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8 9:57 AM
        If anyone is in Romford and wants to buy a copy of the book on pubs
        British Bookshops in The Liberty currently have it on sale for £8.99
        John Copeland
        --- In RomfordHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Fribbins"