Hello to list

  • dave;editors(Heritage Matters)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:28 PM
      I will come clean straight away I do not live in Romford and have only
      visited it briefly ; However I am very interested in both a personal and
      professional way , in the way that local history works; and am always keen
      to support anyones activities in that area. So really this is a watching
      brief. However if topics crop up in relation to any of my favourite subjects
      , where they cover Romford I shall quickly dive in; In the meantime I look
      forward to some interesting comment. I am also particularly interested in
      any town trails or guided walks that are planned or already in place.
      Dave
      L;D;Mundy editorial