Parma boss made

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      I dished out a boss for the parma in Republic Shield folder. Copper
      alloy, made from a circular copper plate from a second hand store. I
      didn't know how much the metal would take as far as bending outward,
      so I didn't press it very far. Odds are, I could have made the boss
      dish deeper, but it didn't need it to be, so I stopped. I guess
      that's better than finding out I hit it one too many times, and made a
      tear in the metal.

      Sure is a heckuva lot easier to work with this metal than steel!