RE: [Romanshield] Building a Scutum

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2009
      On this group, in the folder called "Modern Scutum Making" are photos with captions, Right now it concerns an oval Republican scutum, but the principles and steps apply to any.  I'm starting a regular rectangular scutum in a couple of days, and will splice in the steps I use to bend the plywood then.

      Questions?  email me and I'll try to answer.

      M. Dem

      Saepe veritas est dura.
      ---M. Demetrius Abicio

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2009
        A couple more pictures added.

        --- In Romanshield@yahoogroups.com, David Wills <dwills777@...> wrote:

        > On this group, in the folder called "Modern Scutum Making" are
        photos with captions, Right now it concerns an oval Republican scutum,
        but the principles and steps apply to any.  I'm starting a regular
        rectangular scutum in a couple of days, and will splice in the steps I
        use to bend the plywood then.

        > Questions?  email me and I'll try to answer.
        >
        > M. Dem
        >
        > Saepe veritas est dura.
        >
        > ---M. Demetrius Abicio

        On Behalf Of David