Re: [Romanshield] Anyone know why Roman Army Talk website is down?

  • Lee Holeva
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
      I have no idea. Maybe the hosting bill did not get paid?

      Lee

    • rustyatrpg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
        roman army yahoo group will have details

        Soul of the Warrior LLC
        104 Hunters Wood Drive, Summerville, SC 29485 USA
        Order Line: (843) 475-0095   Message Line: (843) 437-5587  Fax: (843) 873-6601
        Email: info@...  or rustyatrpg@... www.Skype.com:
        Soulofthewarriorshop or Soulofthewarrior
        Our Legion:   www.LEGVI.com
        Our Event:   www.CastraRomana.com

        The Sword is the Soul of the Warrior

        In a message dated 1/12/2009 6:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jkaler48@... writes:

        ANyone

      • Matt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
          I don't know either...I tried emailing jasper through his
          romanarmy.com account, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Does anyone
          have his other email address?

          Given the message it almost seems like a financial issue, though I
          can't see how RAT would be behind in paying...
        • David Wills
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
            I probably put in one too many dumb jokes.  Blame me, it's probably my fault.
            DemTex

            Saepe veritas est dura.
            ---M. Demetrius Abicio

            Email: info@soulofthewarri or.com  or rustyatrpg@aol. com www.Skype.com:
            Soulofthewarriorsho p or Soulofthewarrior
            Our Legion:   www.LEGVI.com
            Our Event:   www.CastraRomana. com

            The Sword is the Soul of the Warrior

            In a message dated 1/12/2009 6:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jkaler48@yahoo. com writes: