Anyone know why Roman Army Talk website is down?

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
      ANyone
    • Lee Holeva
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
        I have no idea. Maybe the hosting bill did not get paid?

        Lee

      • rustyatrpg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
          roman army yahoo group will have details

          Soul of the Warrior LLC
          104 Hunters Wood Drive, Summerville, SC 29485 USA
          Order Line: (843) 475-0095   Message Line: (843) 437-5587  Fax: (843) 873-6601
          Email: info@...  or rustyatrpg@... www.Skype.com:
          Soulofthewarriorshop or Soulofthewarrior
          Our Legion:   www.LEGVI.com
          Our Event:   www.CastraRomana.com

          The Sword is the Soul of the Warrior

          In a message dated 1/12/2009 6:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jkaler48@... writes:

          ANyone

        • Matt
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
            I don't know either...I tried emailing jasper through his
            romanarmy.com account, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Does anyone
            have his other email address?

            Given the message it almost seems like a financial issue, though I
            can't see how RAT would be behind in paying...
          • David Wills
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
              I probably put in one too many dumb jokes.  Blame me, it's probably my fault.
              DemTex

              Saepe veritas est dura.
              ---M. Demetrius Abicio

              Email: info@soulofthewarri or.com  or rustyatrpg@aol. com www.Skype.com:
              Soulofthewarriorsho p or Soulofthewarrior
              Our Legion:   www.LEGVI.com
              Our Event:   www.CastraRomana. com

              The Sword is the Soul of the Warrior

              In a message dated 1/12/2009 6:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jkaler48@yahoo. com writes: