Test Message with photo attached

  • Kaler john
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17 8:03 PM
      Testing to see waht happan when I attach a message to a group message.
      John

    • david clifton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18 1:01 PM
        That is a great picture.  A great looking squad!!  Fully armed and ready for anything
        -Castus

        Testing to see waht happan when I attach a message to a group message.
        John

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18 1:25 PM
          The rest of the photos (and Information)can be found on Roman Army Talk
          (sign in to see photos)
          http://www.romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=23680
          John

          --- In Romanshield@yahoogroups.com, david clifton <primus_pilus_3@...>